The company doesn't seem to have a website (!!!). If you find it, feel free to post it as a comment. When it comes in, hopefully in about a week, I'll give it a quick review.
Friday, March 23, 2007
MythBox
After enough whining to to put a dot-matrix printer to shame, I figure I should go in a different direction with this page. I'm beginning a new endeavor: to build a digital video recorder from scratch. It'll hopefully cost under $400 and keep up with modern recorders on the market today. As the title implies, I will be using mythtv as the software to power this machine (http://www.mythtv.org). I ordered the barebones kit today over at EagleBit [product link]. I haven't decided 100% on the rest of the setup, but it'll look pretty cool when I'm done. Check out the photo.
The company doesn't seem to have a website (!!!). If you find it, feel free to post it as a comment. When it comes in, hopefully in about a week, I'll give it a quick review.
The company doesn't seem to have a website (!!!). If you find it, feel free to post it as a comment. When it comes in, hopefully in about a week, I'll give it a quick review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment